Paris No. 3 // Black Pepper Leather & Wood
Lord of the Glen fragrance oil is a rich, warm and intoxicating scent where dry dusty notes of tobacco and smoky embers are refreshed by citrus notes black pepper, leather, and precious woods.
All our candles are handmade and poured into a crystal glass. They are then carefully wrapped and placed into elegant handcrafted boxes. We use all-natural soy wax and high-quality fragrance oils.
Wax Weight: 230 g
Weight 1.07 Kg, Dimensions 2.5 x 2.5 x 18 cm
Made in Berlin, Germany
- Always place the candle on a heat-resistant surface.
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- Always keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch to ensure even burning and to prevent the flame from becoming too large. - To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep away from drafts and vents or anything that can catch fire.
- Keep the candle wick centered, trimmed and free from debris.
- Do not move the candle while it is burning or when the wax is melted,
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours.
- Keep it away from children and pets and do not leave the candle burning unattended.
- Do not burn the candle when the wax is ½ inch or less from the bottom of the glass.
- Extinguish the flame, if it becomes too close to the side of your glass or should any black smoke appear, trim the wick when flames become larger than one inch. Let the candle cool for at least an hour, then trim wick to allow your candle to burn clean and re-light